Water Billing Office
- Pay by Text (No fee to receive bill alerts; $2.95 transaction fee when making a payment): Enroll either by making a one-time online payment during the checkout process, registering an online account or by calling the Water Office to provide your email address & cell phone number (Click for a demonstration)
- Tenants may now call the Water Office to sign up for eBills and Pay By Text
How can I sign up for eBills & go paperless?
If you are the owner of the property you can sign up at Invoice Cloud to receive an e-mail notification that your bill is available to view and/or pay. You may also provide your cell phone number to receive text notifications. There is no charge to receive notifications and view your ebills. If you are a first time user & want to sign up for eBills you will need to click on the "Register Now" link. You will need your account number (with no dashes), name as it appears on the bill, and a valid e-mail address to register. You may then choose to go paperless and/or sign up for Pay by Text to receive text notifications. If you are not the owner of the property, you are not authorized to register an account; however, you can still view/pay your bill by clicking the "Pay Now" link. All you need is the account number (with no dashes) & the name as it appears on the bill. If making an online payment, you may sign up for eBills & text notifications during the checkout process. If you do not want to make a one-time payment, you may call the Water Office to provide your email address to receive eBills and cell phone number to receive text notifications.
- Receive your statement sooner than through the mail
- 24 months of past statements available 24/7
- Sign up for paperless billing
- Sign up to receive text notifications. There is no fee to receive text notifications; there is a $2.95 transaction fee to Pay By Text. Registered users with a saved payment method may simply pay your bill by replying "Ok" then "Pay" to the text notification (Click for a demonstration)
- Add a courtesy email address so that your tenant, spouse, etc. will also get a notification that the bill is available to view/pay online. They do not have to log in to view or pay. They can just click the “Pay Now” link then enter the account number & name on the account
- If you have multiple accounts/properties you can link the account numbers to receive all of your invoices on one account. Be sure to use the same email address & password for each account so that they will link. If you link your accounts you will only be charged one transaction fee for all invoices paid in the same transaction. (Click for a demonstration)
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Cash, Check or Money Order
- Online Only: Visa, Master Card, Discover Card & Electronic Check ($2.95 Transaction fee. We do not accept credit/debit in the office)
- Pay By Phone (855) 585-0341 ($3.70 Transaction fee)
- Pay By Text ($2.95 Transaction fee): Enroll either by making a one-time online payment, registering an online account or by calling the Water Office to provide your email address & cell phone number (Click for a demonstration)
- Auto-Pay through the Water Office: You may sign up to have your bill automatically deducted from your checking or savings account on the due date each month. There are no transaction fees for this service if signing up directly through the Water Office. To sign up for Auto-Pay you will need to print the Direct Payment Enrollment Form & turn it in to the Water Office along with a copy of a voided check. You may fax the completed form & copy of check to 330-343-8135 or email to email@example.com. Forms are also available in the Water Office. Please note that if you sign up for Auto-Pay through the customer portal in Invoice Cloud you will be charged a monthly transaction fee.
Where do I go to pay my water bill?
New Philadelphia Water Department
150 E High Ave, Suite 015
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
- Pay in person at the Water Office on the lower level of the John Knisely Municipal Centre (City Hall) located at 150 E High Ave, New Philadelphia, Ohio Monday through Friday from 8:00am until 4:30pm. There is a Night Deposit box located on the west side of the building that you may use 24/7. The box is checked twice a day during business hours.
- Any Dover-Phila Federal Credit Union or the Dover or New Philadelphia Discount Drug Mart. Please allow 7-10 days for the Water Office to receive your payment.
If You Received a Disconnect Notice On Your Bill:
Payment must be made IN the Water Office by the date indicated on your bill to avoid additional fees & disconnection. Payments made online could take 48-72 hours for the office to receive. Payments made at Drug-Mart or Dover-Phila Federal Credit union could take 7-10 days for the office to receive.