Water Billing Office
Now accepting PayPal & Venmo!
Call 1-855-585-0341 to check your account balance or Pay by Phone
- Autopay through the Water Office: Enroll to have your payment automatically deducted from your checking or savings account on the due date each month. There are no transaction fees for this service when enrolling directly through the Water Office by submitting the Autopay Form in person or night deposit box, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 330-343-8135 or send with your payment. Forms are also available in the Water Office. Please note that if you sign up for Autopay through your online account you will be charged a monthly transaction fee.
- Pay Online: Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, Electronic Check, Savings, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal & Venmo ($3.45 Transaction fee. We do not accept credit/debit in the office)
- Pay By Phone 1 -855-585-0341 ($4.20 Transaction fee). No fee to check your balance.
- Pay By Text ($3.45 Transaction fee): Enroll either by making a one-time online payment, registering an online account or by calling the Water Office to provide your cell phone number. No fee to receive your bill through Text Alerts.
- Dover or New Philadelphia Discount Drug Mart Please allow 7-10 days for the Water Office to receive your payment.
- Pay in person at the Water Office on the lower level of the John Knisely Municipal Centre (City Hall) located at 150 E High Ave, New Philadelphia, Ohio Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. There is a Night Deposit box located on the west side of the building accessible 24/7. Cash, Check or Money Order only in the office.
- Mail Payments to:
New Philadelphia Water Office
150 E High Ave, Suite 015
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
If You Received a Disconnect Notice On Your Bill:
Payment must be made IN the Water Office by the date indicated on your bill to avoid additional fees & disconnection. Payments made online, by phone or text may take 48-72 hours for the office to receive. Payments made at Discount Drug-Mart may take 7-10 days for the office to receive.
eBills, Text Alerts & Paperless Billing
There are no fees to receive eBills, Text Alerts and/or Paperless Billing. Owners & tenants are welcome to enroll.
There are two ways to enroll:
- Sign up at Invoice Cloud. You will need your account number (with no dashes) & the name as it appears on the bill.
- Call the Water Office to provide your email address to receive eBills and cell phone number to receive text notifications.
- Receive your statement and reminders through eBills or Text Alerts before it even goes out in the mail.
- 24 months of past statements available 24/7
- Sign up for paperless billing
- Pay-By-Text: There is no fee to receive text notifications; there is a $3.45 transaction fee to pay by text. Registered users with a saved payment method may simply pay your bill by replying "Ok" to the alert then "Pay" to the next text message
- Pay any time, schedule future payments or set up Autopay ($3.45 transaction fee)
- Add a courtesy email address so that your tenant, spouse, etc. will also get a notification that the bill is available to view and/or pay.
- Link multiple accounts/properties by using the same email address and password (case sensitive) to see all your invoices with one login. You may add multiple bills to your cart and pay all your invoices with one transaction fee. Invoice Cloud has a $200.00 cap on debit/credit card transactions. There is no cap when using your checking or savings. You may make multiple transactions.
- To check your account balance or Pay by Phone call 1-855-585-0341
If you are already enrolled in Autopay through the Water Office, you do not have to re-enroll in Autopay on your online account. Enrolling in Autopay online has a fee of $3.45 for each transaction while enrolling directly in the Water Office will continue to have NO fees. New Autopay users may complete the Autopay Form & submit it to the Water Office.
Now Accepting PayPal & Venmo!